Your bag is empty.
Silver Hoop Earrings
Should You Get Yourself A Pair Of Silver Hoop Earrings?
A pair of silver hoop earrings can be a big investment. And as with all not-so-small purchases, you’d want to make sure that you’ll be able to make the most out of your investment.
While silver hoop earrings are widely considered as universally-flattering, you may find yourself torn between different kinds of metals. So how would you know if a silver pair is the best for you? Read on.
Go For Silver Hoop Earrings If Your Skin Tone Is Neutral To Cool
Silver looks best with cooler skin tones. If you belong to this category, wearing silver hoop earrings will make you look healthier and more radiant. How can you tell if your skin tone is cool? Well, the following characteristics are generally-associated with cool-toned people:
- Your veins are bluish instead of greenish.
- You have noticeable pink undertones in your skin.
- Your natural hair color is cool or ashy (like ash brown, ash blonde, white blonde, and silver).
- You probably have cool or jewel-toned eyes (like jet black, blue, emerald, gray, cool brown, and violet).
Just the same, neutral-toned people can get away with rocking silver hoop earrings.
Silver Hoop Earrings For Wardrobe With Cool Colours
This goes hand in hand with the previous tip. If your skin has cooler undertones, you’ll naturally gravitate towards cool-coloured clothing. If the following colours are dominant in your wardrobe, then silver will play wonderfully with the clothing pieces that you have. This means that you will be able to use your pair with a lot of different outfit combinations.
- Soft pastels such as powder pink, pastel green, soft yellow, baby blue, lilac, and light peach.
- Cool-toned pinks like raspberry, plum, and light rose.
- Bold and vivid colours like emerald green and sapphire blue.
- Blue-toned reds.
- Plain whites (as opposed to warm whites and light beiges).
- Light and charcoal grey.
Go For Silver Hoop Earrings If You Have A Thing For Gemstones
Silver has an exceptional ability when it comes to enhancing a gemstone’s lustre. If you’re the kind of person that likes little studs or stones (especially diamonds) on your jewellery, silver can make crystals and gemstones shine like no other metal can.
Silver hoop earrings are best for outdoor night events. Just imagine how silver will pick up diffused moonlight and illuminate your face—beautiful, right? Meanwhile, if you tend to wear your hoops on daytime events, gold may be the better choice for you as it produces a better effect against, for instance, rays coming off a sunset.
Shop for classy, stylish, and affordable silver hoop earrings at Ice Online today. All our accessories and jewelleries are guaranteed authentic and definitely worth your investment!